Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You can call me Al... or Bug!

When Clare was a baby I called her my little Doodle Buggy. Well it started to stick, and got shortened to just plain Bug.

A few months ago she asked me for some apple juice. I was handing it to her and mistakenly said,

Me: "Here's your apple juice Sweetie."

Clare: "You don't tall me Sweetie, you tall me BUG!"

Oops!

I also call Aidan "Bud" sometimes. You know like, "hey good mornin, Bud." So she tells me one time, "Aidan's your BUD and I'm your BUG."

Sean and I call each other Babe a lot. You know like, "See ya later Babe." The other day Sean was leaving for work and she says, "Bye Babe!"

1 comment:

  1. so cute. izzi got dressed all by herself the other day and i said "what a BIG GIRL you are!". she then 'put her POUT on' and said, "NO mommy, I am NOT a big girl, I'm BABY IZZI!"

    guess the potty training is a few months off yet :)

    ReplyDelete