Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a sense of style...

Clare is going to be exactly 2 1/2 years old in 6 days! She is really coming into her own... a SASSY, little bundle of freshness! All I can say is UGH!!!!!

She is determined to do everything on her own OR with Mommy's help. God forbid Sean step one foot in her direction unless it's on her terms. I feel so bad for him when she's nasty to him. When she does it to me I don't like it either but I hate when she does it to him.

Anyway, tonight Sean did baths and I cleaned up the kitchen. After she got out of the bath she pitched a fit because he tried to get her dressed. So he comes in the kitchen and says "the girl is all yours." When I get upstairs she's in her room with the door closed yelling, "Mommy, get me dressed now!" I open the door and sit on the bed next to the pajamas I laid out earlier.

Me: "Clare come over here and get dressed"
C: "Mommy, you want some pizza?" (She's got a basket with a wooden pizza in it on her arm)
Me: "Yes, after you get these pajamas ON."
C: "No I already have clothes in here." (removes the pizza from her basket and pulls out clothes)
Me: "Oh you have your own, okay lets see."

It's a pair of corduroy pants, a pj shirt, underwear, a princess pull up, and a pair of tights. So after a little negotiation, on my part, she ends up in a shortsleeve pj shirt, princess pull up, and a pair of tights. She asks me why they don't have holes in the bottom... ha ha. After she's dressed she turns around and looks at me arms spread out and says, "So what you think?"

I have to say she is just too DAG ON adorable.... and she better thank the great Lord above of that everyday while she's sportin this new crapatude!

I love my lil BUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment