Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Promise: Day 4 and Day 5

Day 4:
Sean has a funny work schedule, he works random days/hours. He worked on Saturday and doesn't have another job til Wednesday. Soooo last night when I was driving home he called me to see where I was.

Sean: "Hey, where are you?"
Me: "I just left, on Rte 4."
Sean: "Okay, see you at home for happy hour."
Me: "Okay, but I HAVE to walk Saddie first. I can't fail this early in."
Sean: "Yeah, yeah I know. That's cool."

So, I got home and immediately put my coat and hat on and grabbed Saddie's leash.

Day 5:
I went to bed at 8:00 last night in anticipation of getting up early today to walk Saddie. So when my alarm went off at 5:00AM and I woke up with Clare in Aidan's bed I just rolled over and snuggled with her ignoring the wake up call. When I finally got out of bed at 6:24 (YIKES) all bets were off for Saddie this morning.

I took her this afternoon instead. We went for a longer one today since I had the time. Sean's leaving here at 7:00 tomorrow morning and won't be home until after 8:00 tomorrow night. Guess Day 6 is gonna be an early one.

No comments:

Post a Comment