Friday, January 8, 2010

Rain Date

Tonight is Friday, I had super duper fun plans laid out for tonight up until 3 days ago!

Aidan, Clare and I were supposed to go to a SLEEPOVER PARTY at Lisa, Lil, and Grady's house. Her Sean bar tends on Friday nights and doesn't get home til late. We did it once before and my kids are still talking about it. "Remember that time we swept over Wiwians house?!" The had so much fun... I swear for every beer we drank they each had an ice pop. Except for Grady who was like 4 1/2 months old when we slept over. At one point we left all the kids in the living room and Grady was lying on one of those play mats. We came back in to him crying cause he was dragged halfway across the room by non-other than Clare Bear. She claims he was crying and she wanted to pick him up. And since Aidan freaked out when Lil tried to wear his shoes we let her wear his pj's! It was SO much FUN! Plus the bonus of it all was that I got to hang out (almost uninterrupted) with my BF "Cool Lisa."

SO instead of being there having a grand ole time I'm home sitting on my couch checking facebook and blogging because I have to take some BORING continuing ed class tomorrow to learn how to administer medication in a childcare setting, or something to that nature.

HOWEVER:

We just set the Rain Date via instant message on FBfor next Friday night. YEAH!!! I can't wait, that's gonna make this class tomorrow a little more bearable knowing that I have something to look forward to already for next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment