Tuesday, March 9, 2010

UGH!

I'm feeling very BLAH these days! I feel like my life is in shambles... well not exactly, but seemingly. My house is a disaster area, I cannot seem to get a handle on my laundry situation! It's starting to come crawling back up the stairs from the basement in an attempt to smother me in pee-pee covered clothes! And as if that's not enough, the dust bunnies chase us out the door every morning.

I gave up sweets (pretty much all the good stuff - cake, ice cream, cookies, candy) for Lent!!!! So as much as it makes me feel good, I'm still bummin big time! I'm an addict, what can I say?!

And Saddie has been peeing on the brand new rug in the living room!

UGH! UGH! UGH!

On the upside of things, I've been doing pretty well sticking to my healthier eating/exercise plan and my kids have been super well behaved and super duper fun the last few weeks. Oh and Sean's business is picking up and we got a letter in the mail over the weekend that our suburban is PAID OFF!

So in an effort to combat myself from sounding like a WAH WAH complaining little snit, I came home today with a brand new steam cleaner to clean up the dog pee. I cleaned my kitchen and moped the floor, cleaned the bathroom and put some laundry away. Life is good I was just having a moment! We all deserve one every once in awhile, right?!

1 comment:

  1. Right! Spring will be here soon, the UGHs will go away once Winter finally departs :)

    ReplyDelete