Monday, March 8, 2010

Mr. Literal VS. Ms. Imagination

That's what should have been the name of my blog! Our kids could not be more different. If Clare says the sky looks kind of pink today (because the sun is setting or just because that's how she sees it) Aidan immediatly comes back with... "No Cware the sky is BLUE!"

I think it's so funny how they are both so different and not just because they are boy and girl but they see the world through totally different eyes/minds. It's actually pretty cool!

Maybe I'll start a second blog and title it Mr. Literal VS. Ms. Imagination and only report on all the differences they mention in their daily conversations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is a great idea. Although we barely have the time to maintain one blog about each of our crazy families, much less take another project. But I think that would be so cool to have that documented.

    ReplyDelete