Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two for Tuesday

Today was our early day at work. We left there around 1 o'clock and the kids were asking me to go to the playground. "The playground is still covered in snow!" I replied. "Well can we go to Chuckie Cheese?" they begged. "No, but we can go bowling if you want." The reply to that was simple... CHEERS all around!

We got to the bowling alley and it was "Two for Tuesday" the guy informed me. Buy one, get one free. So I said, "Great, I'll buy 2 games that way we get 4." Well who knew how long only 1 game would take (about 2 hours). We got shoes, each picked out a ball, then started to play. After we threw a couple of gutter balls (thank goodness for those bumpers) they were all over the place. Aidan managed to find the video games and the vending machine simultaneously. So we had to get a snack. I refused to pay for video games since I just paid to BOWL! We got a snack and were right back in the game (well 1 1/2 games- we bailed on the rest). They both really enjoyed it... Aidan more so, but I think that's only because we couldn't find a PINK ball small enough for Clare to roll down the lane.

All in all another great day with my two favorite Bobbins!

No comments:

Post a Comment