Thursday, August 12, 2010

A kiss, a squeeze and a chomp goodnight

The other night I was laying in Clare's bed with her at bedtime. We read a Barbie book and then began to say our goodnights:

Me: "Okay Bug, it's time to go to sleep. Give Mama a kiss." ~kiss~

Clare: ~ kiss ~ "Okay Mama, good night."

Clare: "Now a big squeeze!"

Me: ~ big squeeze ~

Clare: "Even MORE!" ~ big squeeze ~

Me: ~ bigger squeeze ~ "Even More!" ~ BIGGER SQUEEZE~

Then she lays on top of me and tells me I'm trapped and I can't leave her because she's got me. So we give each other a few eskimo kisses and I get up from the bed. As I lean over her bed to give her one more kiss I pulled my face back and pretended to chomp her with my teeth. Which backfired completely because she began to laugh hysterically just moments before I was expecting her to go to sleep. Good job Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment