Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Unseasonably COLD

Well, almost EXACTLY a month ago, I was posting that we were at Selby beach enjoying an unseasonably HOT day! NOW I'm whining because it's 25 degrees below normal. Ironically enough, 3 months ago this day we were all (in MD anyway) crying the blues because we'd just finished our second dumping of 2+ feet of snow! So, I guess what my advice to myself is... get over it! We are never satisfied with the weather. It's like people with curly hair want straight and visa versa!

I'm still gonna complain though because we planted a veggie garden already and I'm a little worried about the 40 degree weather tonight. Guess we'll wait and see. Hey, I'm happy about the rain though, one less day I have to drag the hose all over my yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment