Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New phone...finally

I got a new phone last week. My last new phone was purchased almost exactly 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Clare and Aidan was only about 15 months old. I (shamefully) used to give Aidan my cell phone to play with while in the grocery store or other places where I needed to keep him busy. Well after many months of him chewing and slobbering all over it, if finally crapped out. So I got a new phone. Well after 3 years and 2 dunks in the toilet I got another new phone. This time the only criteria was a texting phone. So Sean (my hero) went to the Verizon store last week (mostly because he needed a new phone) and got me a new one. And I totally LOVE it!!! Sadly enough, at this rate I've had more new cars in the last 3 years than new phones... I think the current car and phone I have are gonna have to last me for a LONG time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment