Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The first day of the rest of my life!!!!

Well, well, well, this HAS been a great birthday!

I was greeted this morning by my other look alike who said, "Good Morning Mommy. Happy Birthday."

I had chocolate frosted brownies, not 1 but 2 bags of cheese balls (one of my favs), a bag of tortilla chips, salsa, cheese dip, vanilla cake with white icing, little debbies fudge cookies, a chocolate molten cake, chinese food for lunch, buffalo chicken sammy for dins and TONS of birthday wishes!

All in all, a GREAT way to kick off the next 35!

My family and friends ROCK! I'm one lucky gal.

Now, if I remember correctly, when I was little I used to think that I would look like Barbie when I turned 35. Because that's how old (in my mind) my barbies were when I used to play. So I'm gonna give it the full year to see when the transformation begins!!!!

Here's to big birthday wishes! Thanks to all my favs for making it a memorable one!!!! Can't wait to get to NY in a couple of days to see my Mama, Pops and twinny to make it official!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment