Friday, April 2, 2010

A couple of things about Aidan

A brief update of the last few week or so....

He's been sleeping in his sleeping bag on the floor in his room every night (all night) since last Tuesday. Of course he's got to have his blankie and all his little buddies and super hero books surrounding him! The little buddies consist of: duckie and froggie, Sean's pooh bear from when he was little, a brown monkey puppet, a black gorilla, a brown fuzzy bear and a dinosaur.

His allergies are TERRIBLE this week! Runny nose!!!!

Last week he began to zip his own jacket with NO help! He was very proud of this one! Came home and told me and Sean how he did it.

Tonight we were talking about our "party" tomorrow (the Hughes' and Henzy's are coming over) and I was telling Clare that Momo and Uncle Wade and Bel were coming- "and Bud Bud" she added. And that Mike, Emma, Patrick and Matt Matt were coming with Uncle Tim and Aunt Kerry. I told them that their dogs, Sophie and Casey were coming too. Aidan rolls over to face me and says, " That means this many dogs will be here." As he was holding up 4 fingers... Way to go AIDAN!!! I do believe that was your first addition problem!

Lately he constantly asks me How and Why things happen. How do you make mud? I don't know Aidan how do you think? He then proceeds to explain the entire process to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment