Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Laundry Lesson #46

This has been quite a week so far and it's only Tuesday night. It all started Sunday night upon our return home from a super bowl party. Clare barfed all over herself and me, then spiked a fever of 103. It's all down hill from there.

I get up at 5:30 Monday morning with my right eye glued shut. Yup, that's right at the ripe old age of 36, after being in the child care field for almost 8 years I got my first case of pink eye in over 3 decades. U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E! I went to the minute clinic and got drops, so we're good to go. I'm not contagious after 1:30 today so I striped all the beds this morning, because I sleep in all of them, and piled the sheet mound high in the hallway to sit tight and wait til I get home. Sean put the sheets in the wash for me this afternoon. I changed them to the dryer when I got home and when I went down to retrieve them later I was greeted by a large ball of intertwined sheets.

I carried it up to the living room and handed it to Sean. "This is what happens when you don't button a duvet cover when you put it in the dryer." His response, "Now I know." We all laughed about the giant sheet ball that took Sean about 10 minutes to unravel!

No comments:

Post a Comment