Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summers Best 2 weeks

Well, really summers best 1 week...while we are on vacation at Deep Creek, my beloved Saddie dog is living the life of luxury at her own personal doggie hotel. As we speak she's probably curled up in her own bed with a full tummy of yummo treats provided by her surogate parents... Maureen and Wade, along side her bff/cousin Magoo! I know Ellie girl is petting her frequently and loving her often, as she feasts her eyes and mouth on a variety of deliously peanut butter covered treats and human food! Saddie is totally going to SNUB me when I get home, but it's well deserved!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I trimmed Saddie's bangs Friday night, its been raining for 4 days and we ran out of dog food. Something tells me Saddie will be more excited than ever to see you.

    ReplyDelete