Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Princess

Sunday, July 11, 2010 Clare Marie Healey turned 3! She had a princess party at the mountain house, we went to Art in the Park at Deep Creek State Park, swam in the lake, opened up a bunch of presents and had a pink circle cake. All day (except for when she had on her tutu bathing suit) she wore a big puffy polka dot birthday dress with a crown and everyone in the park commented on the "princess being there."

Here are some things about Clare:

I call her "Buggy" because I used to call her my little doodle bug when she was a tiny baby. At night now when I lay in bed with her she says, "Okay, tonight you can be Buggy and I'll be Mommy."

When Clare came home from the hospital she wore a flowered onsie with ruffles on the butt. And she still loves girly things.

She loves to sing and dance and dress like a princess everyday.

She told me the other day in the car (as she was playing with a littlest pet shop peacock) "look Mommy, she can fwap her wings or she can fwap her butt."

She "hides" from me under the covers, behind the curtains and just by covering her eyes.

To me, she is the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen. She's got blond tips on her eye lashes.

She never stops talking, EVER... I've even heard her talk in her sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love that she wore a crown all day on her birthday. Why didn't I think of that on MY birthday! Can't wait to give her a big birthday hug!

    ReplyDelete