Thursday, March 15, 2012

Party Time

Last night as we were eating dinner Aidan asked me if when he and Clare are in College, I mean High School, could they have a party while Sean and I are not home?" I said, "Sure, what kind of party? You know, like what will you have at the party?"

He says, "Oh well like lots of sodas, chips, cookies, candy." So I asked him, "Will it just be regular soda or "soda" which is really beer?" He says, "Ewww, why would we serve beer, we're not allowed to drink that?" I said, "Oh well if that's the case, of course you can have a party when you're in High School and serve soda." He said, "Are you really going to remember that you said this." My response was, "Oh, I will remember this conversation. In fact, I'm going to be reminding you of it in about a decade."

1 comment:

  1. Stop! Are you serious? Did he see that commercial for that movie? (what's it called? so scary) I cracked up when I read "Are you going to remember you said this?" Remember Mom when we had the party when they came to Balto for the weekend? And we told her we were just having a 'few' people over and she asked 'how many is a few' Ummm- about 75 kids ages 15-17 in the backyard. No biggie. Kerry + Tim are in charge, right? Good times!

    ReplyDelete