Thursday, December 15, 2011

A "Pouch" of Cows (correction not patch- pouch)

We pass by a few farms everyday on the way to work. One in particular has a herd of black angus cows that roam around the fields. Every morning/afternoon they are in a different spot, some days close to the road, some days far. Yesterday when we passed by Clare says, "Hey Mom, look all those cows are in a big pouch today. I bet the ones outside of the pouch might have scratched their noses on a hard piece of grass so that's why they aren't in the patch anymore." (Wait, WHAT??)

I think it's really cute that she calls it a pouch of cows and I'm not quite sure what the correct word would be to tell her, so I'm gonna let her go with pouch for awhile. I don't have to heart to tell her otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment