Sunday, December 11, 2011

One way to look at it...

This morning on the way to Mass we were talking about our Elf on the Shelf (named Claden). Aidan mentioned how he hadn't found him yet today. There was some talk back and forth about where he's been in the past, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc. So Aidan says, "Yeah I remember when he was on top of the rusty star on the wall in my room. And how he was under the lamp on your side Mommy next to the little tree. How do you get those little trees under there anyway?"

Allow me to explain, we have glass bottomless bedside lamps in our room that I put different things under. At Christmas I put these little glittery trees under them. So I say "Oh yeah, I remember that. Well I just pick up the lamp and put the trees underneath because they have no bottoms. I don't think that Claden could lift those lamps though. He must have used his magic to get in there."

Aidan's quick response was, "Well, I think he made a portal to get in."

Sean's reply, "Aidan, you're a weird kid."

No comments:

Post a Comment