Friday, July 13, 2012

July 11, 2012

My little Clare Bear turned 5 YEARS OLD! She's grown up so much, especially now that she's a big sister.

These days she's into painting her nails, doing arts and crafts, writing new words, bossing my around, fashion, doing makeovers on her baby dolls and stuffed animals, playing barbies in the pool, riding her bike, having sleepovers at cousins houses, playdates with friends, ice cream cones with sprinkles and telling me she loves me as many times a day as she can. She can also swim across the whole pool by herself and about 3 months ago ate her first whole cupcake. (If it weren't for her looks I'd question if she was really mine- the kid doesn't really like sweets?!)

She's growing like a weed and gets more beautiful by the day! Happy Birthday Buggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment