Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten



Aidan's first day was postponed by 2 days because of Hurricane Irene. Well, he finally made it. He's officially a kindergartener! Let's just say he's loving it and I still cry every once in awhile.

I get there to pick him up and ask how the first day went. Here's the conversation:

Aidan: "Well something bad happened."

Me: "What?"

Aidan: "I slammed the lid to the ball storage on my hand on the playground."

Me: "Well did you cry? Did you tell the teacher?"

Aidan: "I cried a little, well a lot. But I didn't tell the teacher. I sucked it up because I didn't want to go to the nurse."

Me: "Wait, how old are you?"

And just like that, my next post will be of him graduating from high school. That's how fast these wee irish bobbins are growing up right before my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment