Thursday, July 21, 2011

New member of the family

We have a new member of our family. He only comes by in the dark and is gone by sun up. He's kind of sneaky and has no bathroom manners! He eats everything in sight and is getting a little bold.

YUP! We've got a little mouse in our house and it's grossing me OUT! He decided to show himself last night. Sean and I were watching a movie last night and I fell asleep on the couch. He woke me up to tell me that it ran through the living room. WHAT?!

The trap didn't work, so now I'm waging a war on this lil' furry fellow. The little s.o.b. was on my coffee table last night, and the only reason I know that is because he always leaves something behind wherever he goes.

AH! I think I'm going to buy Aidan a snake! Or maybe Clare a cat....hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment