Monday, November 8, 2010

Fashion 911

Last Saturday as we're pretty much walking out the door to Ballerina School I grab a baseball cap and throw it on. Here is the conversation I had with my 3 year old daughter:

Clare: "Why do you have that hat on Mommy?"

Me: "Because my hair is crazy Clare."

Her face now stricken with panic!

Clare: "Are you going to take it off before you bring me into my Ballerina School?"

Me: "Um, NO! My hair looks crazy right now so I need it"

Clare: "Well none of the other Mommies at my Ballerina School wear hats like that."

Me: "Well Bug, do I look like all the other Mommies in your Ballerina School?"

On that note we pretty much agreed and she ran to the door to leave.

*NOTE* The hat was a "Life is Good" hat with a pink heart on the front.... come on it is her favorite color. That should earn me some kind of brownie points!

No comments:

Post a Comment