Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let it sparkle, let it shine

Recently, Clare and I took a trip to the dollar store to for some things to make Christmas crafts. Well let me tell you we hit the glitter jackpot! We got glitter glue, glitter shakers and some Christmas ornaments to decorate. As soon as we got home she got to work. Feverishly squeezing gobs of glue out and sprinkling glitter over it. We have some beautiful pictures that are still in the "drying" process. The best part of this ongoing Christmas decoration extravaganza is that our whole house is sparkling with glitter!

Sean and I were picking up some toys in the playroom Friday night and he says "Man there's glitter everywhere!" My response was, "Oh, I don't mind the glitter, I just hate having the toys all over the place." He just smirked and shook his head. He's a good sport about it.

1 comment:

  1. ed is finally realizing, 4 years later, that glitter is just part of his life...sparkle and shine, boys!

    ReplyDelete