Monday, May 2, 2011

Predicament

So Clare's ballet recital is in June and she is required to wear makeup. Well Sean and I decided that we were not ready for Clare to be required to wear makeup at 3 years old. So I emailed the studio and let them know that I would be withdrawing Clare from class for this reason.

Well, low and behold I got a response back today. It came from the owner of the studio saying that they would love to have Clare still dance in recital even without makeup because her teacher says she's the strongest dancer in the class. She's supposed to be front and center on stage for the recital.

Looks like I'm going to have to talk to Clare in the morning and make a decision.

1 comment:

  1. Ack! What did you decide? So talent does take precedence over appearance after all? Gee, what a concept! (At 3 years old). Curious to hear how this saga turns out...

    ReplyDelete